Beavers Bend State Park is one of the reasons that Broken Bow, OK, is a premier vacation destination year-round. With unbelievable views of the Kiamichi Mountains and Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend State Park is full of wonderful things to do. Rustic Luxe Cabins Broken Bow has a plush selection of Broken Bow cabins just minutes away from Beavers Bend State Park.
Book your stay in one of our luxury Broken Bow cabins to explore the endless fun things to do in Beavers Bend State Park. The Rustic Luxe Cabins Broken Bow team is dedicated to giving our guests the vacation of their dreams, so that’s why we’ve put together this guide on some of our favorite activities at Beavers Bend State Park. We can’t wait to host your Broken Bow adventure!
Top 9 Things To Do in Beavers Bend State Park
- Hiking Trails: One of the best things to do in Beavers Bend State Park is to explore one of its many thrilling trails. There are options for every skill level to explore the glorious Broken Bow forest scenery.
- Trout Fishing: Beavers Bend State Park is one of the best trout fishing spots around.
- Biking Trails: Mountain biking is one of the most exciting things to do in Beavers Bend State Park. Get breathtaking views of the Kiamichi Mountains during your Broken Bow adventure.
- Forest Heritage Center: The Beavers Bend State Park Forest Heritage Center calls itself the “Wood Art Capital of Oklahoma” and is full of history and art related to the Broken Bow area woods.
- Train Rides: One of the most enchanting things to do in Beavers Bend State Park is to take a ride on the Beavers Bend Depot. This area in Beavers Bend is full of fun things to do. There is also an ice cream shop and gift shop near the train ride entrance.
- Cedar Creek Golf Course: This lovely 18-hole golf course at Beavers Bend State Park is one of the most relaxing things to do during your Broken Bow vacation.
- Horseback Riding: The Beavers Bend Depot and Stables offers horseback rides throughout the day by reservation.
- Beavers Bend Folk Festival and Craft Show: One of the most fun things to do in Beavers Bend State Park during the fall is attend the Folk Festival and Craft Show. Enjoy demonstrations, vendors, a petting zoo, activities, live entertainment, and more!
- Broken Bow Lake: Have a fun day of water sports and sunbathing at one of the largest freshwater lakes in Oklahoma.